By combining the best of material science with knowledge gained from our product line, we can give you the finest experience in headphone reproduction available today.
The Nirvana is a hybrid design that builds on our experience with the Lazuli Ultra. The Nirvana consists of 33% more copper than the Ultra and a full 100% more than the Reference, with the optimal complement of silver to achieve the lowest possible measurements of resistance, inductance, and capacitance.
By adding more conductors we reduce the resistance and inductance, but the intra-capacitance within the signal and inter-capacitance between the L/R signals increase, which in turn affect the treble performance and limit the left to right separation.
With the weave design, the intra/inter signal capacitance is reduced by a factor of 40 to 1! Even with more copper and silver, the Nirvana has about 2.5% of the capacitance of the Lazuli Ultra and Reference. As a result, the listener will hear the following effects:
- The highs are absolutely open and extended.
- The macro- and micro-details are there like never before.
- The soundstage is wider and deeper with even more focus.
- The bass response is deeper with even more control.
- The headphones will completely disappear, leaving the listener totally immersed in the music!
The Lazuli Nirvana was premiered in October 2018 at RMAF in Denver. Here is what the press said about it:
Comparing the Nirvana against the stock cable and the Lazuli Reference on the HiFiMAN HE1000 was a very interesting affair. Comparatively the stock cable sounded thin and plasticky. And while the reference sounded much better, the Nirvana offered more air, more transparency, better tone, deeper bass and a more wide-open sense of staging. As I always say with the DanaCables, you will definitely hear the difference, the question is whether or not you’re willing to pay for it.
The Danacable Lazuli Nirvana is the best headphone cable I’ve ever heard with the HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2. With direct comparisons with the Lazuli Reference, it is a substantial leap up in tonality, resolution, and spectral density. Surprisingly the Lazuli Reference (my current reference) simply pales sonically in comparison. The Nirvana is better in every way – and I feel it’s aptly named. It has double the copper over the Laz Ref and a little bit of silver. Each cable takes over a week to make by hand.
Because of the craftsmanship involved, production of the Lazuli Nirvana will be limited to 25 in the first year. Therefore, the process for ordering a Nirvana will be as follows:
- You may order through the website and your order will be logged on a first-come first-served basis.
- A deposit of $500 is required at the time order and will be charged to your PayPal account.
- We will contact you within 48 hours to acknowledge receipt of the deposit and give you an ETA for the order.
If the ETA is acceptable to you, your order will enter the production queue. If the ETA is not acceptable, we will refund your deposit in full within 48 hours.
- We will keep you abreast of the progress of your order: When production starts; when the order is ready to ship (so you can remit the balance payment); when it is shipped and the expected delivery (we will send you a tracking number).
- The MSRP for a standard (2-meter, with ¼” or 4-pin XLR connectors) Lazuli Nirvana is $3,495 plus shipping. If you have non-standard requirements, we will give you a quote when we respond to your deposit order.
Now for the best news: Orders placed in the first 3 months of 2019 get the special introductory price of $2,995 including shipping. So get your order in ASAP to take advantage of this special introductory offer!